MATCH // PRIVACY
ANONYMOUS ACCESS FOR OUR VISITORS
You can access our web site home page and browse our site without disclosing you personal data.
AUTOMATIC COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
DATA COLLECTION AND PURPOSE SPECIFICATION
- We do not collect any personal or sensitive data from our visitors when they use our online services, except where the visitor initiates this, for example by inquiring or seeking sales and service.
- We do not collect information about our online visitors from other sources, such as private organisations, public records or bodies for web-visitors.
- We do not engage in online ‘spamming’ or online mass-outbound marketing activates.
- We do not release personal information of ‘data lists’ for the purpose of commercial sales.
- Our Web Hosting company may collect only the domain names and names of referring web sites (not e-mail addresses of visitors). It also aggregates information to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the web site and pages viewed; we may use the information to help us improve the operational performance and informational content of our web site.
- If you register online or provide personal data to Match Property Group by any means, we may use this information to provide you with specific targeted information about Match Property Group and declared partner products and services in support of your needs. We may store email addresses, telephone numbers, personal password, or other access devices so as to personally tailor information to you.
- Personal information collected off line may be used for secondary purposes such as direct marketing. Wherever possible this will be collected directly, but in other instances may be collected from government or publicly available records, phone books or data lists or from third paries such as brokers, who are privacy compliant, wherever possible we may engage in marketing activities where we do not use personal information, such as letter-box inserts.
See following personal data, if collected by any means and the purpose for which MATCH Property Group uses them:
- Personal identifiers (e.g. names, contact details)
- Job details (e.g. role, title, responsibilities)
- Victorian Legislation
- Sale of Land Act 1962
- Residential Tenancies Act 1997 (Residential tenants)
- The Subdivision Act 1998 (Body Corporate)
May require our access to your
Credit checking details
RTN (Residential Tenancy Database of prior tenancy activities)
- Real estate related services or product sales marketing preferences e.g. valuation
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION
- Residential property sales, rental and body corporate services and related services
- Product sales (e.g. directories)
- Tailored pre-sales information search and selection services.
- Targeted database collection, storage and usage of outbound marketing of core or related real estate services, including co-marketing with privacy-compliant service provider partners, which may include relocation service providers, trades-people, brokers, vendors and the like.
- Research and surveys for customer satisfaction and preference.
Our web site does not enable our visitors to post information to be accessed by others or to communicate with other visitors. Our web site may include links to third party web service providers, for the purpose of displaying “clients reference sites”, or for providing relating service and product information for partners services providers we believe to be of interest and use to individually targeted clients and prospects. Whilst it is a Match Property Group condition of partnering with all partner service providers that they in turn satisfy the same minimum privacy compliance standards, Match Property Group cannot be responsible for their contact, or privacy policies or practices.
MATCH Property Group
LEVEL 19 / 664 CHAPEL STREET
SOUTH YARRA, VIC, 3141
TEL 03 9827 4999